Ride Through Thoughts has received its first nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Astha Srivastava. Astha is gifted with an amazing talent of penning down poetries with a touch of inspiration and joy. She has wonderful thoughts and her art of writing appears to be dipped in Wisdom. She enjoys writing and has a great blog. Do visit her blog – Writing Feels Good
Thank-you Astha for the nomination.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Remember to list the rules and indicate your award nomination by including the logo.
- Answer the questions that have been asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers who inspire you
- Make a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
Questions and our(team) answers:
1) Do you have siblings ? What are you like about them ?
Yes all of us @ridethroughthoughts do. Some of us like it when they listen to us, some of us have responsible and yet naughty siblings!
2) who is your favourite actor and why ?
If we are to answer one then Indian actor Ayushman Khurana. Because he is a fine actor and also has good writing skills.
3) what type of music you like ?
That depends on the state of mind but Ambient music is all time favourite.
4) Have you ever feel demotivated ? When ? How you handle yourself in that situation ?
Yes! Honestly there are certain times when life pulls you back. But we believe that it is our thoughts that matter in any situation. Accepting the present and yet working hard towards the goal is what the mantra is. Meditation helps in enduring tough times with fortitude.
5) your favourite Inspirational character? Describe ?
That will be a cartoon character ‘Kiteretsu Daihyakka’. His wonderful science inventions, polite and kind attitude are really admirable. The way he handles problems and his curiosity towards learning something new is truly inspiring. Also, like it when he travels in time!
- What does sunshine mean to you?
- What inspires you the most?
- Are there any type of thoughts that pop up in your mind frequently? If yes, what do you think is the reason behind it?
- What are your opinions about the phrase ‘Reflect on Life’ ?
- Do you spend some time with yourself? If yes, then how?
Shaheen Reviews and Recipes
PEN OF HEARTS
Exhortations with Shazzy
A thought on my plate
A Human Just Like You
Musings of a Wanderer
To write or not to write and what to write
Journey in finding God
The Lightening bug
Will love to read your answers as well!
Thankyou! Keep Shining!