We are glad to share that Ride Through Thoughts has received another award nomination. This time it is for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award and we are nominated by the Copypowerblog. It is an amazing blog full of wonderful write-ups and some really good and motivating content. With a tagline ‘Rise and Shine’, the blog brings new hope. Do visit the blog: Copypowerblog
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blogs.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Provide the link of the Award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Journey in his word www.journeythroughlifeministries.com
Questions and our answers:
- How do you see your Life?
May sound a little out of track!😅
Life is a beautiful Drama we believe! Where each individual plays his/her own role. We often practice being the best of ourselves so that our role in this Drama of Life becomes applaudable.👏
- Name one best thing about yourself
Others will be able to answer it better!😅 But if we are to answer then the attitude, ‘We remain to be at ease with Peace’ helps us in tough times.🙂
- The best lesson learned from the pandemic/during the lockdown.
It taught us a great lesson that there will be times when things outside will be out of control and maybe unfavorable. The only thing that will help us in remaining stable is our Inner Peace! So we aimed at enriching the self more during the lockdown.
- One such positive thought of yours that changed your life.
Actually, there are many beliefs that contribute to changing the perspective towards life but a few from the favorite list are:
‘What manifests in the world is a reflection of our thoughts!’
‘We are stars wrapped in skin – The light you are seeking has always been within. – Rumi’
- What does Happiness mean to you?
- Do you feel your deeds can inspire others? If yes, then how?
- How do you gather motivation?
- One thing from nature that brings you true joy!
- One thing in you that you would like to change!
Anyone who feels like answering the above-listed questions may take the nomination! Will like to read your answers!